Thursday, August 27, 2020

Potential

Scourge.
Aren't you glad you're back in the picture?
You were always one of the best people to see, around here.
Nope, not one person like you has shown up since you left.
You were really, really one of a kind.
I think you know it.
Look at you, smilin' all pretty.
You always were really pretty.
You know I'm just foolin'.
Still pretty, though.
You should probably die, tonight.
I know you feel good to be back, girl.
This place needs a woman like you.
Pretty little smile to keep the town going.
Beautiful, big eyes to keep the footballers working hard during practice.
Making those Marshall boys practice their guitars every night.
Causing all the Baker boys to study hard all afternoon.
For no reason, if I'm not mistaken.
You're spoken for, aren't ya?
Don't worry, I'm not bein' slick.
No matter what you answered, I was gonna say the same thing.
You belong to the open roads, am I right?
Yeah, you definitely gotta die, tonight.
You comin' to the picnic, tomorrow?
Yeah, I bet you are.
Everybody is gonna be lookin' for ya, anyhow.
Come, dressed how you are now!
An' I hope you go to Hell
Look at you!
I still can't believe it.
It's amazing how the real world can change a girl like you.
You've done well for yourself, I'm sure.
Everyone's gonna be soo happy to se-
What in the world?
Where am I?
Who are ya?
You're.. you're..
What happened to you?
Why are you..?
Why is this in my hand?
Why is it soo dark in he--
Time to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment