Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Haircuts...

I don't have a need for ambient thoughts anymore, because i'm thinking so clearly, so dearly, so nearly sociopathic now. Maybe I shouldn't be bothered by the noises, because they're so loud and constant, that they lose meaning and go ignored after a while anyway. You know? The things around us all the time that we despise deep down, but are so subconsciously acknowledging the fact, that we don't even really know how deep our hate runs for these things. It's a lot better now, but man, back in high school I was really having problems with every single day I was there. It took every ounce of courage and concern for my own wellbeing I contained just to make myself get out of bed and go to that abhorred place. Now i'm just kind of floating on a cloud. We'll call it cloud 8, because 9 is reserved for the blissfully unaware, and this cloud is full of rain. The people below it just aren't ready for the deluge, though. How will this turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment